School Opening Hours
All pupils are expected to be in school from 8:50am until 3:20pm
This totals 32.5 hours in a typical week
Autumn Term 2023
- Term Start - Monday 4th September 2023 (4th September INSET)
- Half Term - Monday 30th October - Friday 3rd November 2023
- Term End - Friday 22nd December 2023 (22nd December INSET)
Spring Term 2024
- Term Start - Monday 8th January 2024 (8th January INSET)
- Half term - Monday 12th February - Friday 16th February 2024
- Term End - Friday 22nd March 2024
Summer Term 2024
- Term Start - Monday 8th April 2024 (8th April INSET)
- 6th May 2024 (Bank Holiday)
- Half Term - Tuesday 28th May to Friday 31st May 2024 (Monday 27th is Bank Holiday)
- Term End – Monday 22nd July 2024 (22nd July INSET)
Monday 4th September 2023
Friday 22nd December 2023
Monday 8th January 2024
Monday 8th April 2024
Monday 22nd July 2024
Wearing school uniform is an important part of our school ethos and we encourage our children wear it with pride. Parents can purchase items with the Glynne logo e.g jumper/cardigan/poloshirt but generic items are also acceptable. If you require any suppprt with sourcing school uniform, please contact school.
Your views about school are important to us. If you are a registered parent or carer of a pupil at Glynne, please tell us your views by completing Ofsted's online survey, Parent View, at: http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk.
Communication With Parents
Parent Hub is an App, SMS and EMAIL messaging system that supports our communication with parents. This App enables us to be paperless and provide parents with information about school. It enables school to reach every parent instantly so please ensure that you download the App from your AppStore.
SchoolMoney is the system we use for parents to be able to make payments to school. This is a modern, cost effective solution that enables us to go cashless and manage parental payments. With SchoolMoney's secure online payment portal, parents can pay for school dinners, trips and visits remotely via the App.