School Opening Hours
All pupils are expected to be in school from 8:50am until 3:20pm
This totals 32.5 hours in a typical week
Autumn Term 2022
- Term Start - Monday 5th September 2022
- Half Term - Monday 24th October to Friday 28th October 2022
- Term End - Friday 16th December 2022
- Boxing Day - Monday 26th December 2022
- In Lieu of Christmas Day - Tuesday 27th December 2022
Spring Term 2023
- Term Start - Tuesday 3rd January 2023
- Half term - Monday 20th February to Friday 24th February 2023
- Term End - Friday 31st March 2023
- In Lieu of New Years Day - Monday 2nd January 2023
- Good Friday - Friday 7th April 2023
- Easter Monday - Monday 10th April 2023
Summer Term 2023
- Term Start - Monday 17th April 2023
- Half Term - Tuesday 30th May to Friday 2nd June 2023 (Monday 29th is Bank Holiday)
- Term End - Tuesday 25th July 2023
- May Day - Monday 1st May 2023
- Spring Bank Holiday - Monday 29th May 2023
Monday 5th September 2022
Monday 3rd October 2022
Tuesday 3rd January 2023
Monday 24th July 2023
Tuesday 25th July 2023
Wearing school uniform is an important part of our school ethos and we encourage our children wear it with pride. Parents can purchase items with the Glynne logo e.g jumper/cardigan/poloshirt but generic items are also acceptable. If you require any suppprt with sourcing school uniform, please contact school.
Your views about school are important to us. If you are a registered parent or carer of a pupil at Glynne, please tell us your views by completing Ofsted's online survey, Parent View, at: http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk.
Communication With Parents
Parent Hub is an App, SMS and EMAIL messaging system that supports our communication with parents. This App enables us to be paperless and provide parents with information about school. It enables school to reach every parent instantly so please ensure that you download the App from your AppStore.
SchoolMoney is the system we use for parents to be able to make payments to school. This is a modern, cost effective solution that enables us to go cashless and manage parental payments. With SchoolMoney's secure online payment portal, parents can pay for school dinners, trips and visits remotely via the App.